Saturday, February 14, 2009

Bike Lust -- update

I rode the Cannondale and the Raliegh on the (momentarily) snow-free streets last night. Both bikes felt great. After a lot of soul searching, I decided that riding something a little different was going to be more fun, and frankly, the Raliegh just grabs my heart. It's not the logical choice, it's just more fun.

Today I'll go visit my new favorite LBS: Cross Country Cycles and buy the Raliegh they so patiently sold me.

At the Cannondale dealer, my wife, two grandkids (9 and 21 months) and a niece (6) sat in the car while I went in to the shop. At Cross Country Cycles, they came in and browsed all the kid bikes, and Laura helped my niece ride on a "big girl" bike on their large, carpet riding area, while I wiped drool off the Raleigh. I like this shop so much better than any other shops I've browsed.

No comments:

Post a Comment